Yoga teacher and Volunteer
Want to move to paradise? Want to join our digital nomad community and meet people from all over the world? Do you consider yourself a people person and a hard worker? Are you ready for a new adventure and are you ready to commit for two months? Do you love yoga and want to teach us? Than come join our team!
Nine Coliving and Coworking is a coliving space based in the historical centre of La Orotava, in Tenerife. Digital Nomads from all over the world come here to stay, work, meet each other and explore the island.
About the position
Six mornings a week we have a yoga practise for our guests. This is usually an easy flow practise just to wake up the bodies before starting our day. On Wednesdays we have an evening class, more focused on meditation and restoration.
Having guests from all different backgrounds at Nine, you will not only be teaching yogi’s but all kinds of people and all kinds of levels at the same time. Sometimes class will be full (8 people more or less) and sometimes class will be very small. Your abilities to adapt to whichever group you have in front of you that day, will be the most important thing for you as a yoga teacher.
Jobs around the house
As a yoga teacher, we expect you to need more or less 10 hours a week (6 classes with preparation). For the other 15 hours, you will be helping at the coliving. A few examples of tasks are; Preparing breakfast, grocery shopping, helping with the Sunday BBQ taking out the recycling, night rounds to make sure all doors are locked and lights are off.
What we are expecting from you
- Exited about joining our coliving community
- Exited about working with people
- Exited about living in Tenerife
- Happy to commit for at least 2 months
- Fluent in English
- Responsible and hard-working
- Independent and good at showing initiative.
What you can expect from us
- An inspiring work environment in a growing company
- Work in a small international team of 4 people
- Two days off a week
- A bed in the team dorm (usually shared with one other person), breakfast everyday, full use of the workspace and access to all activities and our Sunday BBQ
Interested in joining our team?
Send an email to email@example.com