Dog lover and Volunteer
Want to move to paradise? Want to join our digital nomad community and meet people from all over the world? Do you consider yourself a people person and a hard worker? Are you ready for a new adventure and are you ready to commit for tree months? Do you love dogs as much as we do? Than come join our team!
Nine Coliving and Coworking is a coliving space based in the historical centre of La Orotava, in Tenerife. Digital Nomads from all over the world come here to stay, work, meet each other and explore the island.
Lara is the house dog and queen of the castle. We adopted her from a shelter when she was bout 1 year old. Now, she mostly lays in the sun, greats and plays with everyone at Nine and goes on awesome walks. Not a bad live for a former street dog. We just need someone the help taking care of her.
About the position
The main job would be to help taking care of Lara, the house dog. She is a young and energetic dog that needs a lot of exercise and some discipline. Out of the 25 hours, more or less 10 hours will be for Lara, taking her on a good daily walk, feeding her, playing with her and brushing her.
Jobs around the house
For the other 15 hours, you will be helping at the coliving. A few examples of tasks are; taking care of the garden, groserie shopping, helping with the Sunday BBQ and clean the BBQ, night rounds to make sure all doors are locked and lights are off.
What we are expecting from you
- Exited about joining our coliving community
- Exited about working with people
- Exited about living in Tenerife
- Happy to commit for 3 months
- Fluent in English
- Basic Spanish (preferred)
- Responsible and hard-working
- Independent and good at showing initiative.
What you can expect from us
- An inspiring work environment in a growing company
- Work in a small international team of 4 people
- A bed in the team dorm (usually shared with one other person), breakfast everyday, full use of the workspace and access to all activities like morning yoga and our Sunday BBQ
Interested in joining our team?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Start your email by answering the following question:
What makes you feel most alive in this world?